Storm Damage Roof Repair in Denver, Frederick, Erie, Greeley, Brighton, Gunbarrel, Longmont, Ft. Collins, CO, and Surrounding Areas
Storm damage is probably the most common problem a roofing company is called to inspect. Hail, ice, snow, heavy rain, tornados and wind can cause major damage that compromises your house’s structural integrity and your comfort, safety and peace of mind. Keep Guardian Roofing’s contact information written down in case of any storm damage emergency. We respond to emergencies within 2-4 hours. And with our central location in Frederick, we can easily and quickly get to any location between Denver and Fort Collins including Brighton, Longmont, Gunbarrel, Greeley and Erie.
Storm Damage Roof Repair
Depending on the damage to your roof, you might need emergency services, or you can call Guardian Roofing the next day to schedule your storm damage roof repair. If you have any visible breakage in your roofs structure, leaks, wet walls or other water issues, call us immediately.
If you don’t have any damage, wait until it is safe to walk around your house and look for some of the following issues:
- Winter ice damming
- Debris from your roof including shingles, flashing, etc.
- Damage to gutters, fascia, soffits
- Dents on siding
Also, do a full inspection inside your house including leaks on the ceilings or walls. Even if shingles didn’t come off your roof, they might have loosened and could be hiding damage underneath them.
Storm Damage Roof Replacement
If your insurance company does approve a new roof, Guardian Roofing can help you with the insurance claim process and talk about the different options. This is a good time to think about possibly going with a stronger roof such as metal roofing or a higher quality shingle (asphalt) roofing. In fact, some insurance agencies will offer insurance discounts if you purchase a roof with a higher impact resistance level class four. Your new roof replacement could save you up to 28% in discounts.
Helpful Hints from Roofing Contractor
Inspect your roof, soffit, fascia and gutters at least twice a year and after every storm. Don’t go up on your roof, leave that to the professionals. But a walk around should give you a good idea.
Also, beware of companies that suddenly appear after a storm. An unknown roofing contractor or roofing company may not have your best intentions in mind. Here are some things to look for when searching for a roofing contractor:
- Estimates that are equal or near to other roofing companies offering storm damage roof repair. If a roofing company approaches you with a roof repair or roof replacement that is too good to be true, run away.
- Look for a local company. Companies that are from out-of-state have no reason to stick around if something goes wrong.
- Ask to see their insurance and contractor’s license. You can even make a follow-up call to their insurance agency to verify the information.
- Get referrals. Check out their ratings, including on the Better Business Bureau site, as well as talking to past customers.
Guardian Roofing provides total repair and replacement of your roofing, gutters, siding, doors, and more!